Music Hall MMF5.1SE audiophile turntable w/Ortofon cartridge
The music hall mmf-5.1 special edition is a significant upgrade over the standard mmf-5.1. The special edition includes upgrades to the following critical components: vibration damping system, cartridge, and plinth.
The mmf-5.1se—like the mmf-5.1—is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction.
- music hall’s unique dual plinth construction
- rosenut real wood veneer top plinth
- classic look sophisticated design
- sorbothane isolation orbs
- top tier one piece alloy tonearm
- flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip
- resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- separately isolated asynchronous motor
- two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- upgraded moving magnet phono cartridge
- user replaceable fritz gyger FG70 diamond stylus
- music hall mojo cartridge ($500 value) is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in teflon
- main bearing provides noise free fluid operation
- dynamically balanced alloy platter
- soft felt mat and screw on record clamp
- high quality gold rca connectors and detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet and round spirit level
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h5.5 in.
- 24 lbs. pkg.
We Also Recommend